Our aims are to offer the highest standard of health care and advice to our patients, with the resources available to us.
We have a team approach to patient care and endeavour to monitor the service provided to patients, to ensure that it meets current standards of excellence.
- You will be treated with courtesy and respect by all Practice personnel.
- An urgent appointment with a Doctor or Nurse Practitioner will be available on the same day whether face to face or on the telephone.
- A non-urgent appointment with a doctor will be offered within 24 hours again, face to face or on the phone
- Our standard is to see 80% of patients within 20 minutes of their appointment time. If you have waited longer than this please ask the Receptionist for an update
- We aim to answer the telephone within six rings.
- An appointment with a Practice Nurse will be available within three working days.
- Requests for repeat prescriptions will be dealt with within 48 hours. This can be in person with a reorder slip, a letter with reply paid envelope or on-line – please ask our receptionists about joining our on-line ordering patients – it’s quick and easy to do.
- All comments and suggestions about the service are welcome. Please use the box provided in the waiting area
- If you have a complaint please speak to any member of staff. Your complaint will be dealt with in a professional and efficient manner and you will receive a full response without delay.
- We wish to make the Rock healthcare as accessible as possible. If you have hearing, visual or physical difficulties please let the receptionist know so that we can enable you to fully use our services. If you require information in a different format, just ask.